Joint Wellness Program
Total Hip and Knee Replacements
Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable and as stress-free as possible. We will explain the operation, procedures, equipment, and your care before and after surgery so you will know what to expect.
While you are here, we will work with you to plan your care. The plan may change based on what you need. By the time you leave the hospital, you will know how to better help yourself while you recover from your surgery at home. Our goal is to help you get back to your usual lifestyle.
Our Joint Wellness Program Includes:
• Staff trained to work with you after your joint replacement
• Getting you back into casual clothes soon after surgery
• Keeping you informed about events and procedures
• An exercise program
• Patient and Family education
• Coordinated care after discharge
• Written instructions to take home
For more information, please contact our Total Joint Coordinator: